Friday, November 13, 2009

Going to give this blogging thing another chance

So..I've decided.. for the purpose of documenting those ever so precious moments with our beautiful baby girll...that I will try this blog thing out one more time.
It will be hard. I barely have time to take care of the every day stuff. Nevertheless, I will make an effort. This is something that will mean a lot to us some day. To be able to go back and read about our lives will be priceless.
I made this decision this morning as I thought about how I am already forgetting those beautiful moments when Bella was just a newborn. I wanted to cry. She is getting so big. Time is just going by too fast
So....here is a picture of when she was just born.
And here she is 6 months later!!!
She is already 9months but I have to take a current picture and will post it soon!!!!

No comments: