Monday, November 23, 2009

Teething is EVIL!!

My poor little baby is not feeling well. She has a cold and is teething. During the day she is better but at night she is not good at all. She is stuffy and has a hard time nursing. I wish I could took all her pain away. She started getting sick on Friday and I contemplated taking in to the pedi. I called the pedi and she wanted me to bring her in. I wasn't sure I wanted to expose her to other sick kids, so I decided to wait it out. Well, on Sunday the on call pedi called to say if I wanted to bring her in I could, she would be in the office. So off we went on a beautiful autumn day. The pedi examined her. She has a cold and teething! When the pedi opened B's mouth, we saw her upper gum was swollen and a tooth is trying to break through. What a relief!!! I'm so scared of that freaking swine flu or any flu for that matter....

B got her first 2 teeth righ before she turned 8months..it is the cutes thing ever!

Mommy has had very little sleep though....ugh!

No comments: