Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh how I LOVE baby kisses and hugs

Since Bella was about 4-5months she would get so excited when I would get home from work. She would start jumping up and down, flailing her arms as she would see me. For the past couple of months she has been hugging, kissing, and stroking my hair when I get home from work. It is the most amazing feeling ever!! Open mouth baby kisses are for sure the best thing ever!!!!! Last night was an early night. Bella nursed a little, played on the floor a bit, had dinner with us and then was out like a light. She's been crawling backwards and is trying to crawl forward. I think she may skip the whole crawling thing. She doesn't seem interested. Walking on the otherhand is really something she likes. My back is killing me from walking around the house with her. She wants nothing to do with being held. Only wants to be walked around the enitre house. For some reason, the kitchen is her favorite place.

No comments: