Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yay!!! Louie will make it to our 1st U/S!!!!

I was very upset because I though Louie wasn't going to be able to make it to our 1st u/s. I really didn't let him know how upset I was..I didn't want him to miss work. His job really sucks when it comes to taking time off. Luckily, he was able to explain to his foreman that he just needed to come in a little later and the guy understood. Yay!!!! They are usually not very understanding. If you can't make it to work..there is a guy right there waiting to replace you. I am still very nervous. I hope and pray everything is ok with our baby. My betas were as follows: 5/27/08-94 6/3/08-2468!!!! 6/9/08-1st u/s I've been trying to stay positive and not let crazy thoughts in my head. I can really drive myself crazy. I could use all your prayers for tomorrow-xoxo

No comments: